Ever Feel Like You Just Can't Get Enough Air?If any of these issues sound like you, consider Vivaer®
- Chronic nasal congestion or stuffiness
- Persistent nasal blockage or obstruction
- Difficulty breathing though your nose
- Difficulty sleeping
- Snoring and Fatigue
- Inability to Breathe While Exercising
How it Works:
The N.O.S.E scale And Your Nose
Not sure if you have true nasal obstruction? Try this quick N.O.S.E. quiz to find out if your stuffy nose or problem breathing might be a nasal obstruction.
The original use of the N.O.S.E. scale was to figure out how effective a particular nasal surgery was for clearing nasal obstruction. It's recently expanded for use tool for rating the intensity of your own nasal congestion symptoms.
Get Your N.O.S.E Score
Each question is answered with a rating of severity:
- 0 – Not a problem
- 1 – Very mild problem
- 2 – Moderate problem
- 3 – Fairly bad problem
- 4 – Severe problem
How bad is your:
- 1 – Nasal congestion or stuffiness – the less severely blocked up feeling that accompanies a cold or allergy.
- 2 – Nasal blockage or obstruction – a more constant blockage that doesn’t seem to be related to a cold, infection, or seasonal allergy.
- 3 – Trouble breathing through my nose – more severe and persistent breathing difficulty that interferes with normal, daily activity.
- 4 – Trouble sleeping – your breathing difficulty is accompanied by snoring, disrupted sleep, restlessness, or sleep apnea.
- 5 – Unable to get enough air through my nose during exercise or exertion—you feel “starved” or deprived of oxygen while exercising or exerting yourself.
Add up your answer score and multiply by 5 to give the final score
- 0 – no obstruction
- 5-25 – mild obstruction
- 30-50 – moderate obstruction
- 55-75 – severe obstruction
- 80-100 – extreme obstruction
Why Choose Vivaer for to fix your nasal obstruction?
- Performed in office
- No recovery period
- Proven & effective
- Covered by most insurance